Yale Professor Details Trump's Coronavirus Treatment

41 000 Դիտումներ 288հզր

w/Nicholas Christakis:
open.spotify.com/episode/56GQ...

Մեկնաբանություններ

  1. Lori Holman
    Lori Holman
    10 օր առաջ

    Did you see the same Drs. That I saw? Wow believe me or your lying eyes? He was sick and speeding off the steroids, in high doses. The Drs. faces said it all. He's crazy. SMH!

  2. The Riddle Of Steel
    The Riddle Of Steel
    10 օր առաջ

    And I think here we are 6 months later knowing all of this was a lie

  3. - Live
    - Live
    11 օր առաջ

    Or Trump never had covid... 🤨

  4. Triston Connor
    Triston Connor
    19 օր առաջ

    Trump didn't have a serious case of covid, according to his like 9 doctors.

  5. Raydensheraj
    Raydensheraj
    24 օր առաջ

    All the TrumpliKKKclans on here crying because experts in the field don't agree with their neo confederate christian Nationalist ideology...good. good.

  6. Hamad_91
    Hamad_91
    29 օր առաջ

    Can anyone imagine what would have happened if trump actually died from the virus.... The conspiracy theorists would have gone ape shit 😭😭

  7. Luka
    Luka
    Ամիս առաջ

    this yale professor is straight up lying .... I mean his facial expressions .... LOOOL what an amateur

  8. Stargirl
    Stargirl
    Ամիս առաջ

    and now we know how effective monoclonal antibodies are

  9. jen amirgholi
    jen amirgholi
    Ամիս առաջ

    what timing and what a distraction from probably the most vital election in the history of this country. i think this was a team conspiracy. This should b more of a reason to shut down the border.

  10. BugCatcher Wade
    BugCatcher Wade
    Ամիս առաջ

    Yale professor talks shite for 7 minutes...

  11. BugCatcher Wade
    BugCatcher Wade
    Ամիս առաջ

    Hahaha... that head scratch after “ I think he got lucky”... my guys talking bullshit...

  12. Antonio Guzman
    Antonio Guzman
    Ամիս առաջ

    Lol 1:06

  13. Yoshi PM
    Yoshi PM
    2 ամիս առաջ

    Bro he totally fakes it to get out of the post-debate shit storm that was looming

  14. R C
    R C
    2 ամիս առաջ

    Smh it’s funny how he says “either he was sicker than they told us, so they were lying” lmao why does matter? Lmao

  15. Eric Barron
    Eric Barron
    2 ամիս առաջ

    So this guy is shown as of 4-7-21 to be a complete Pharmaceutical Shilllllllllllllll

  16. Julian Lawrence-Ball
    Julian Lawrence-Ball
    2 ամիս առաջ

    COVID can be a minor ailment or a deadly serious one. If you’re young and healthy it’s unlikely to become life threatening. Even if it’s serious your youth will give you the physical strength needed to recover. The older and more unhealthy you become the more likely you are to suffer serious effects even from a relatively mild infection. Did Trump catch COVID? I’m doubtful but he does have the benefit of being a germaphobe so he was less likely to infect himself by touching stuff and the sucking his own fingers or rubbing his eyes.

  17. Michael
    Michael
    2 ամիս առաջ

    Weird he didn't mention the President was also taking Hyrocoloquin.

  18. mg19cal
    mg19cal
    3 ամիս առաջ

    Joe pulled no punches in the first 5 seconds 😁

  19. roadwarrior280
    roadwarrior280
    3 ամիս առաջ

    So happy the clown was ejected from the WH

  20. redstang5150
    redstang5150
    3 ամիս առաջ

    This dude's ratio of hair color to eyebrow color is stunning.

  21. redstang5150
    redstang5150
    3 ամիս առաջ

    Why is the stupid election banner on this video?

  22. john john
    john john
    3 ամիս առաջ

    Who cut his left eyebrow off?

  23. Jack Ross
    Jack Ross
    3 ամիս առաջ

    Toe Rogaine comment sections are full of folks repeating shit they hear.

  24. Joe Russel
    Joe Russel
    3 ամիս առաջ

    he did not get lucky. a 20% chance of death really. whoopee fucking do. you have a higher chance of death stepping out of the phucking shower. or blowin your phuckin nose and popping your phuckin aneurysm.

  25. Cosmic Deception
    Cosmic Deception
    3 ամիս առաջ

    I don’t think most of you actually know why Joe asked him about this?!

  26. Sim boy
    Sim boy
    4 ամիս առաջ

    Weird how trump wasn’t close to death fucking idiots

  27. Bill Hall
    Bill Hall
    4 ամիս առաջ

    Maybe he just removed the makeup ,looked pale, jotted on empty papers as part of the show, then reappears and pulls off his mask of TV. "Lord it's a miracle"

  28. God And Butterflies
    God And Butterflies
    4 ամիս առաջ

    This channel just reminds me of the same Ludacris drama from the far left..... absolutely nothing credible here...... then the doctor judges his actions by his tweets lol definite Ludacris actions just like the left...... and oh no Trump waved at people LOL like that was a bad thing...... and by the way folks this whole covid-19 is nothing but a hijacked flu virus... Get real wake the hell up and stop watching this channel

  29. Shah Martinez
    Shah Martinez
    4 ամիս առաջ

    I was given dexamethasone for covid but didn’t take it.. but im fine right now. I was also given zinc sulfate and vitamin C

  30. zzz immune
    zzz immune
    4 ամիս առաջ

    Treatment was blended up money

  31. Freedom_At_Last
    Freedom_At_Last
    5 ամիս առաջ

    I don’t believe he got it. More of a political stunt. I believe he tried to “prove” it wasn’t as serious to back up his incompetence of handling the global pandemic. Just remember , he called it a hoax for months , before he couldn’t lie to the majority of the public anymore.

  32. malc vid
    malc vid
    5 ամիս առաջ

    Worst episode of JRE I have seen. Softball questions to a professional influencer who was building his sphere of influence. Weak Joe, weak.

  33. Stefan Smith
    Stefan Smith
    5 ամիս առաջ

    That's how you answe when you're talking shit

  34. AuspexAO
    AuspexAO
    5 ամիս առաջ

    I know it's super hard to believe but the President of the United States is going to get the absolutely best medical care and treatment on the ENTIRE PLANET. Trump surviving COVID is not some kind of sign that COVID isn't dangerous or has some "secret cure". More money = better care and better chances. This guy is very smart, but he shouldn't be debating and invoking "luck" here. Plainly state the facts: He had a 20% or so chance of death modified positively by receiving wonderful care. He had a 80% chance of life. He lived. If your 70 year old grandpa gets COVID from you he'll be at roughly the same odds, but without the positive modifier from being the POTUS with great medical care. What are we saying here? Are we saying that 20% is not a scary risk for all 70 year olds because one fat old man beat the odds and lived?

  35. Mehdi
    Mehdi
    5 ամիս առաջ

    Joe Rogan, please get Dr Pierre Kory on your show to speak on the effectiveness of Ivermectin in treating/preventing Covid.

  36. Kim Hunter
    Kim Hunter
    5 ամիս առաջ

    trump took the antibody cocktail called Regeneron, which was created using stem cells from an aborted fetus

  37. Thee Ryan
    Thee Ryan
    5 ամիս առաջ

    This dude is straight up lying

  38. michigal29
    michigal29
    5 ամիս առաջ

    Trump does not smoke or drink...big difference.

  39. Enrique Pacheco Riquelme
    Enrique Pacheco Riquelme
    5 ամիս առաջ

    The real vaccine is to be millonaire and president of US.

  40. Baba Semka
    Baba Semka
    5 ամիս առաջ

    So having 20% chance of dying means you have 80% chance to stay alive. That's being lucky? To have significantly higher chance to stay alive than dying? Damn, the glass would be always half empty for some people, no matter what.

  41. slick trick
    slick trick
    5 ամիս առաջ

    Trump cant die hes a termintor sent back in time to save us.

  42. prezbige
    prezbige
    5 ամիս առաջ

    Even death hates Trump. The grim reaper said, "please keep that clown alive and away from me."

  43. Makoi Monroe
    Makoi Monroe
    5 ամիս առաջ

    Hi👍🇱🇷

  44. CHRIS BOYD
    CHRIS BOYD
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Bill Gates' virus cryptocurrency patent number is 060606 His "freedom pass" glowing subdermal tattoo uses a bioluminescent enzyme called LUCIFERASE and his wife Melinda wears upside down satanic symbols. (yes im aware of St Peter's cross, but is it possible thats what it is in comparison to these other indications? Just coincidence?) Would you know what a HIDDEN luciferian satanist looks like? (Neither did I) LOOK INTO IT BEFORE YOU CALL ME CRAZY

  45. Atlas Photon
    Atlas Photon
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Trump didn't die because "he got lucky" such BS. These people do all this research and don't know anything

  46. Clemers Monroe
    Clemers Monroe
    6 ամիս առաջ

    “Hey Sean. Your my same height. That is neat.”

  47. petar kosovic
    petar kosovic
    6 ամիս առաջ

    "Trump had 20% chance of dying"...Trump gives speeches 4 days later. Dude there is something terribly wrong with your math!

  48. Tayler Righetti
    Tayler Righetti
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Body language says this guys full of shit

  49. Requiem Solace
    Requiem Solace
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Trump never had it, he just uses his platform to push expensive drugs that aren’t that effective. How you gonna get Covid and still compare it the flu?

  50. R W
    R W
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Yo we need comments sections on Spotify, it’s a whole ass community down here... Spread the word!!

  51. dukecityspecialist
    dukecityspecialist
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Doctor-trump endangered the health of those around him and himself Rogan- ahh come on he’s a funny guy that’s just who he is..... 😐

  52. Spaz Monkey
    Spaz Monkey
    6 ամիս առաջ

    He probably also took HCQ.

  53. Seeker
    Seeker
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Give me a break trump he's so desperate he'd fake covid if he could get sympathy. I don't believe he had covid too bad for our world that he survived. Meanwhile 240000 Americans are dead

  54. Trivial Truth
    Trivial Truth
    6 ամիս առաջ

    its all bullshit....

  55. Tiki murtaugh
    Tiki murtaugh
    6 ամիս առաջ

    My aunt dying of liver cancer caught covid and walked away from it just fine. Seems like if it was as lethal as they want us to think she'd have dropped on the spot

  56. mikeinbc
    mikeinbc
    6 ամիս առաջ

    This guy is a liar & fraud. He's the type of person that would watch your mother die of Covid & smile when it's all over.

  57. vettmjr
    vettmjr
    6 ամիս առաջ

    He sounds like he’s full of shit. Couldn’t remember details around the study, like where it was based, who was involved, other factors which may have effected the results. He speculates a lot.. “apparently” “And IIII THHHHIIINNK” “I’m not sure” If you actually listen, doesn’t actually answer Joe’s questions.

  58. Sebastian Duarte
    Sebastian Duarte
    6 ամիս առաջ

    he never had it!! it was a manipulative action. he's always been a denier and wanted to show that it wasn't a big deal, and that he is superman! lying like always. we will now the truth few years from now....

  59. Acaii Rose
    Acaii Rose
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Eyebrows aside, I don't get why everyone is judging him

  60. Brett
    Brett
    6 ամիս առաջ

    If someone had a 20% chance of anything and that thing still happened, wouldn’t THAT signal that he’s unlucky? Not the other way around?

    1. Brett
      Brett
      6 ամիս առաջ

      @Taruwar Singh But if he had a 80% chance of survival, that means the odds are in his favor of living. So him living isn’t “lucky”.

    2. Taruwar Singh
      Taruwar Singh
      6 ամիս առաջ

      It’s lucky cause he survived

  61. thenytrooper1
    thenytrooper1
    6 ամիս առաջ

    what a quack. Sang a 20% chance of death is huge and how the president is very lucky he did not die. I’m sorry but 20% is not high at all in my opinion. The amount of stuttering he was doing in fumbling his words just to buy time to dig himself out of a hole and continue his biased stupid opinion

  62. Ghost Medic
    Ghost Medic
    6 ամիս առաջ

    I have to give Joe props for pointing out to a supposed man of science that he's making conclusions based on tweets.

  63. Michel Bisson
    Michel Bisson
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Trump is not that big he is tall so its weight not so important and the guy is positive so seem its immune system is strong

  64. Jake Harris
    Jake Harris
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Regeneron saved his life

  65. DANNY SMITH
    DANNY SMITH
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Ya... He was 99.5 % lucky... Yale *****!!

  66. Jeff Spicoli
    Jeff Spicoli
    6 ամիս առաջ

    This guest seems a bit off

  67. Mel Tee
    Mel Tee
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Trump got the best treatments available at the time. Now compare that to the American healthcare system and all those in poverty who can't afford to even step foot inside a hospital...

  68. Dr Bvo
    Dr Bvo
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Prof being a little manic about hating Trump recovering so fast. That's what I get out of this clip

  69. davie l
    davie l
    6 ամիս առաջ

    He is snorting coke 24 hour a Day him and jr.

  70. TJ UK
    TJ UK
    6 ամիս առաջ

    The government lying? . Never........lol

  71. Jolly Roger
    Jolly Roger
    6 ամիս առաջ

    This dude got TDS, just a hater of Trump. Trump smashed the wuflu

    1. Kim ll Sung
      Kim ll Sung
      6 ամիս առաջ

      Or a smart person unlike you

  72. Buttery Peanut
    Buttery Peanut
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Nice body language SIR

  73. ALAMI VLOG
    ALAMI VLOG
    6 ամիս առաջ

    trump have good health genes end of story no need for doctor to explain that

  74. j evans
    j evans
    6 ամիս առաջ

    First of all - socialized medicine.

  75. JMfr3sh 34
    JMfr3sh 34
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Joe loves trump

  76. Wille Valle
    Wille Valle
    6 ամիս առաջ

    This doc talks a lot of smack a call bullshit

  77. Anubislovesdubstep
    Anubislovesdubstep
    6 ամիս առաջ

    I feel like Joe you get some professor on who clearly is biased. Playing passive aggressive antitrump why don't you actually get his real doctors on. You just gave this loser a massive platform

  78. Jake Stephens
    Jake Stephens
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Trump babied the coronavirus

  79. Steve Hat
    Steve Hat
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Really not weird to want to wave to people when you are running for president and trying to gain support of... well.... the people

  80. SaltyShapeerVessel 2.0
    SaltyShapeerVessel 2.0
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Dude this covid is bs

  81. mojosodope45
    mojosodope45
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Was he there? Don’t think so. So how can this clown detail something he has no clue about.

  82. Simon Nilsson
    Simon Nilsson
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Least trustworthy guy who has been on for a long time...

  83. Ward T
    Ward T
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Ughhh All BULL SHIT

  84. Pan Pan
    Pan Pan
    6 ամիս առաջ

    This guy is so full of himself. Don't trust him one bit

  85. Angelika Austin
    Angelika Austin
    6 ամիս առաջ

    President Trump wanted to show his appreciation and support by driving by his people supporting him - manic lol

  86. Sean S
    Sean S
    6 ամիս առաջ

    For an average of 55k a year you can send your kid to learn from this VAG.

  87. Ervan Ibrahim
    Ervan Ibrahim
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Haha

  88. Tyler Hoar
    Tyler Hoar
    6 ամիս առաջ

    This guy is talking out of his ass.

  89. Shane Cacks
    Shane Cacks
    6 ամիս առաջ

    I think he got lucky 😂 coming from a scientist

  90. Ahmed Shalaby
    Ahmed Shalaby
    6 ամիս առաջ

    03:00-03:30 No sense at all...

  91. Marsh Light41
    Marsh Light41
    6 ամիս առաջ

    If you went to Yale.....

  92. YOLOBOY6969
    YOLOBOY6969
    6 ամիս առաջ

    ... if you have a 20% chance of death and survive, that isn’t luck.

  93. Ace Black
    Ace Black
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Another know nothing know it all lol

  94. Moose Stubbings
    Moose Stubbings
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Who knew a shot of crank could stop covid bahaha I knew what those tweets were about😂 (Medical Grade Amphetamines)

  95. Maxx Kosar
    Maxx Kosar
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Dementia Joe and the Democrats cheated.

  96. Monscent
    Monscent
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Even with his age and crappy health its still 90%+ survival rate. But he got really really lucky?

  97. Monscent
    Monscent
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Whats up with joe having this chinese shill on?

  98. Justin Weaver
    Justin Weaver
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Fake news

  99. Eric Glass
    Eric Glass
    6 ամիս առաջ

    Go read the studies for yourself, this guy is a bum! Just because he is from Yale doesn't mean he knows what he's talking about.... Not to mention pushing conspiracy theories that Trump pushed certain drugs because of his "golfing buddies" This guy also can tell Trump was on a "steroid high" by his tweets? Makes sense to me SMDH

  100. Billy Barnett
    Billy Barnett
    6 ամիս առաջ

    The steroid added to the TRT he was already taking. Trump is on the the old rich guy pharmaceutical cocktail.